Beer Dispenser AS-80 Flow Cooler Wet Cooler – Under-Counter with 2 Lines
Beer dispenser, flow cooler, wet cooler - under-counter, UTWK - AS-80, 2 lines
Capacity: 80 L/h at 10°C TD
Ready for use in just a few minutes
2 cooling loops (each 12m long) provide optimal cooling for the beer
The modern and robust design guarantees long life and easy transport
Cooling technology is 45% more efficient
Green Line - ecologically clean
- with accompanying cooling (water pump capacity: 6m)
- 1/4 HORSEPOWER
- Water tank: 18 litres
- Water pump capacity: 6m
measurements: 530 x 330 x 475mm (WxDxH)
Weight: 26 kg
- Beer dispenser AS -80 beer cooler is designed for professional cooling of beverages in smaller restaurants, bars and inns.
- The beer dispenser is equipped with a water pump with a buoyancy of 6m, so the cooler can be located in the cellar or basement without any problems and yet thanks to the accompanying cooling the beer is perfectly cooled down to the tap.
- Cooling capacity of 80 L / H The cooling loops run through the upper cover plate and are equipped with quick connectors (John Guest), this allows easy connection of the beverage lines.
- The modern compressor refrigeration unit Lindr uses the power supply for the direct transfer to the cooling, thus a minimum energy consumption is guaranteed.
- The Lindr cooling technology is 45% more efficient than the electrical power consumption. All cooling loops are made of stainless steel.
- The used materials meet the highest hygienic standards and guarantee a long lifetime of this cooler.
- Two carrying handles on the sides allow coolers for easier handling.
- With its performance and state-of-the-art technology, the AS series belongs at the top of professional refrigeration units.
- Optimal cooling for your beverages with 2 cooling loops
- State-of-the-art technology with a modern compressor refrigeration unit Lindr
- 45% more efficient than electrical power consumption
- High-quality materials that meet the highest hygienic standards
- Easy maintenance with all cooling loops made of stainless steel
- Modern and robust design for longevity and easy transport
FAQHow often do I need to clean the beer lines?
It is recommended to clean the beer lines every two weeks to ensure the proper taste and quality of your beverages. What type of hose is compatible with this beer dispenser?
This beer dispenser is compatible with any standard 3/8" beer hose. Do I need to use a specific hose for the Beer line cleaning?
Yes, it is recommended to use a specialized Beer line cleaning hose for optimal cleaning. This type of hose is designed specifically for removing build-up and residue from beer lines to maintain their cleanliness.
Fast delivery We deliver fast. With DHL your package will be with you in a short time!
Top Quality Highest quality products from world leading manufacturers!
Customer satisfaction More than 90% of our customers are satisfied & recommend us to others.
Sicherheit Sicheres Online-Shopping mit SSL-Zertifikat.